This page contains details for our Governing Body and Primary Care Commissioning Committee (PCCC) meetings, held in public, including dates and locations. Please note timings are subject to change.
Time will be set aside for questions from members of the public who are welcome to attend these meetings.
Governing Body meetings 2018/19
Meetings held in common with NHS Crawley CCG.
If you have a question for the Governing Body, please submit it in writing at least two working days ahead of the meeting to HSCCG.Contactusemail@example.com
- 25 September 2018- Central Sussex and East Surrey Commissioning Alliance Governing Bodies meetings in Common in public. Start time: 10:00 at Ardingly Show Ground, Ardingly Room, Norfolk Pavilion, RH17 6TL
- 25 October 2018- Crawley Town Football Club, Checkatrade Stadium: 14:00 – 16:30
The following meetings will be held 1pm – 4pm, with meet and greet members at 12.45pm.
- 22 January 2019 - venue to be confirmed
- 25 April 2019 – venue to be confirmed
Primary Care Commissioning Committee meetings
All meetings to be held in public, 10.30am – 12pm at the The Charis Centre, Town Barn Rd, Crawley RH11 7EB
- 17 January 2019 - Meeting i n common with Crawley Clinical Commissioning Group
- 14 March 2019 - Meeting in common with Crawey Clinical Commissioning Group
Patient Reference Group meetings
For meeting dates and papers please visit the Patient Groups page
Annual General Meeting
- 24 July 2018 - 6pm - 7pm - Clair Hall, Haywards Heath RH16 3DN
Meet the Governing Body
Our Governing Body oversees the decisions that the CCG makes about local health services, ensuring our activities meet the best standards of quality for the local population.